Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sushi anyone?

Buenas Noches a todos donde sea que estes... (good evening everyone wherever you are..)

Ok so today was my birthday (this is David by the way) and i had to work, I honestly had a great day today. I showed up and all my employees said happy b-david day..lol.

You now may be wondering what do I do for a living... well, i am the assistance supervisor for an outsource company, and I have under my responsibility 16 people that report to me and I report to my boss and he reports to I don't know who...

Anyways, the reason I'm writing this is because I wanted to share with you guys that I found a great Sushi restaurant in Heredia. Now, if you have been to Costa Rica, you will notice that there are not that many good Japanese Restaurant around here, or maybe I just haven't been to yet! I think maybe after living in Vancouver, BC, where Sushi is great, I just can't take crappy sushi.

The restaurant is called "Kabuto" and there are two, one in front of Universidad Nacional in Downtown Heredia, and the other one is in La aurora in Plaza Aurora.

Everyday I drive by it and i see a lot of people going to it, well, today since it was my birthday Steph took me there, and that was awesome because she does not like Japanese food that much, and when we came out I was in awe.

To begin with, the waiter was extremely nice, polite and courteous, he asked what we wanted and we order and paraphrase and so I thought that was nice because here in Costa Rica the restaurants lack costumer service. The food did not take long and it Great!

We were pretty happy with the taste and the service and we knew the total cost at front. You might be wondering what I mean by that, well, here in Costa Rica the restaurants usually charge you extra taxes, but if you want more info, visit our website.

At the end of the night, I was very satisfied with the service and the way we were attended.

I highly recommend it for you guys to try it.

Bye for now

David

No comments:

Post a Comment